All government Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted from 19th July, but Wildwood will be retaining some of the existing Covid-19 safety measures at the park for the well-being of our visitors, team members and the animals in our care. Wildwood is a very safe outdoor space to visit – please be aware of the following measures to make your visit even safer:
- The park will retain the one-way system for visitors. This will be voluntary rather than a requirement, but we encourage the use of the one-way system for your safety and to see all of the park.
- All visitors and members MUST book a timed arrival slot before visiting, we encourage the wearing of a mask on arrival when paying or showing membership cards. Please read below for more information on how to book.
- You will be able to scan a QR code on entry to the park to register your visit on the NHS Track and Trace app, but it will not be compulsory.
- Additional toilet facilities at the bear enclosure will remain to help avoid queues and bottle necks.
- We’re still providing lots of additional hand-wash and sanitisation facilities around the park.
- The main restaurant will be reopening with a new menu for sit down service. We are opening a new takeaway kiosk at our Red Squirrel Walkthrough. For menu options, please visit our food and drink section.
- Animal talks and bird flying demonstrations will be restarting, we recommend that visitors maintain social distancing if possible.
- Face coverings for visitors in indoor settings will not be required. Visitors may wear face coverings if they wish.
Book your Visit in Advance
All visitors must book a timed arrival slot in advance.
We are limiting the numbers of visitors in the park at any time. Booking a timed arrival slot online is essential for us to be able to manage our visitor numbers and to reduce queues at the gates and inside the park. You will not make any payment when booking your time slot. You will pay or show your membership card at the entrance in the usual way. You will be able to spend all day at the park, the booking slot is for your arrival time only.
Wildwood’s number of visitors each day will be strictly limited. All visitors, including members, must book in advance before arriving at the gate. You may be denied entry if you do not bring your booking confirmation with you or arrive outside of your booked time slot. All visitors will need to have their booking confirmation ready to show on arrival. Members will need to have their cards or ID ready to show in order to speed up entry.
DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A SUGGESTION?
Please email us at email@example.com
BOOK your TICKETS to come and see us soon!
REMEMBER, you still need to book your place, even if you’re a MEMBER!