We are open 7 days a week all year round, including public and bank holidays. The only days that we are closed are on 25th and 26th December.
Our opening hours change with the seasons.
Current opening hours
10am – 5pm (last entry at 3.30pm)
Please note that certain areas of the park will start closing down from 3.30pm.
All visitors, including members, will need to book an arrival time during the coronavirus crisis. Please book your arrival time slot here.
To support Wildwood Trust’s Conservation Projects, which include our ground breaking work with wild horses and projects to save our most endangered native mammals, your ticket includes a 10% voluntary contribution. This money is vital to our efforts to help protect Britain’s most threatened wildlife.
Adult (18+): £13.45 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £12.27)
Child (3-17): £10.95 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £9.95)
Senior: £12.45 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £11.32)
Student: £12.45 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £11.32)
Family: £40.45 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £36.77)
Under 3’s – Free.
- Family tickets are valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Disabled visitors pay the relevant child, adult or senior price, and their carer goes free.
- Free carers must be accompanied by at least one paying visitor (adult, child or senior).
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times when at Wildwood.
- Students must show student identification on entry.
- Admission price covers either daytime opening or evening opening only.
- Family and child tickets are not available for evening opening as entry is strictly limited to 16 years and over.
Always remember to gift aid your ticket price
Gift Aid means we can receive a contribution of 25% of your total ticket price, when it includes the 10% voluntary contribution, from the tax you have already paid to the government. Prices shown above are for our ‘normal ticket price’ plus the voluntary 10% contribution, meaning the net price i.e. our ‘normal ticket price’ of admission, before the voluntary donation, in relation to the aforementioned categories, would be £12.27 or £11.32, £9.95 or £9.05, £11.32 or £10.41 and £36.77 or £35.86 respectively. Gift Aid claims can only made in respect of UK taxpayers, where the amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax is at least equal to the tax that will be reclaimed on your donations in the tax year.
Unlimited visits from only £4.00 a month!
Join as a Wildwood visitor and visit as many times as you like from only £4.00 per month.
Individual Membership: £4.00 per month (£48 per year)
Joint Membership: £6.00 per month (£72 per year)
Family Membership: £8.50 per month (£102 per year)
To join as a Wildwood member, simply ask in the Shop when you arrive at the park. Once you have completed a membership standing order form (bank details will be required) your first entry is completely free!
- Family membership is for a maximum of 2 named adults and up to 6 children.
- Minimum membership term of 12 months.
- For more details on Wildwood membership click here.
For the safety and well-being of our animals, dogs are not allowed in to the park. If you are visually impaired and use a guide dog please contact the Wildwood office so we can arrange assistance at no extra charge.